gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your rss/feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. Want to know how gReader is working? Getting Started
Alternative Services to Google Reader
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader in their latest “Spring Cleaning” it seems that an alternative service (or several services) has/have to be found. You can post alternative services .
- Google Reader synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
- Auto synchronization: Synchronize your feed automatically for a periodic time
- Mark Read on Scroll: mark the items as read while you scroll through the item list
- Offline reading: Download complete pages for reading later.
- Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
- Folders / Tags: Manage your feeds in folders or tags for a better overview.
- Managing subscriptions: (Un)subscribing your feeds directly in gReader.
- Notification: Keep you up-to-date with notifications
- Sharing: Share your favorite articles with your friends with a simple single-click via Email, Facebook, Twitter, …
- Services: Send articles to Read It Later or Instapaper for reading later. Translation service translates your article into the language you prefer.
- Mobilizer: Read your articles in mobile version
- Widgets: Add an Unread Count app widget
- Reading Mode: Reduce articles to text-only version for better reading
- Dark Theme: Use dark ui to read your feeds. Black background saves battery life and improve better reading in the night.
- Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
- Fullscreen: Enlarge your reading space by hiding the notification bar.
- Recommended items / sources: View your recommended items or add recommended sources in gReader
- HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure connection to get your feeds
- Suppport Development: Support the development of gReader. It will help us to improve gReader.
- Ads free: No advertising while viewing articles
- Podcast support: Download podcasts into music libary and listen to them later
- Better widgets: Add new tickers widget to your home screen.
- Voice-Reading: Read aloud your articles